Website archived May 2014
Issue 4, April 2010
The fourth issue of the ECVET Bulletin contains:
- An editorial by Joao Delgado, Head of Unit on Professional training and Leonardo da Vinci of the European Commission, DG EAC. The editorial provides an update on the support structure for the European cooperation and governance of ECVET as well as other developments foreseen for 2010.
- A set of guidelines developed by the ECVET pilot projects regarding design and description of units of learning outcomes in the perspective of transnational mobility
- An article on a Finnish initiative closely related to ECVET: Finecvet
- An article about the planned work of National Agencies of the Lifelong Learning Programme to support development and understanding of ECVET
- A set of news items including an announcement of the new call for proposals for pilot projects on ECVET